Sentury Tire USA
Delinte Limited Tire Warranty
This limited warranty only applies to the original purchaser of select Delinte brands indicated in the warranty chart of this document. Only tires installed on the original vehicle which have been installed according to the manufacturer’s recommendation are eligible. The limited warranty applies to tires purchased after July 1, 2017. Tires purchased before July 1, 2017 are subject to the previous published warranties. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, limited mileage warranty, road hazard warranty, and road hazard replacement (select tires only).
A. Warranty Length
A tire will be required to have at least 2/32” of usable tread life remaining. Any tire having less than 2/32” tread is considered past the usable tread life and not warrantied.
B. Materials and Workmanship Warranty
Select Delinte tread patterns (indicated in the warranty chart of this document) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship and will be replaced free of charge within the first 2/32” wear of original usable tread life, or within 6 months from the period of purchase, whichever comes first. After the 100% replacement term expires and the tire is still within 60 months from the manufacturing date, credit will be determined by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire. Any additional costs of mounting, balancing, installation charges, shipping, and any applicable sales tax or use taxes are not covered.
C. Limited Mileage Warranty
Select Delinte tread patterns (indicated in this document) are manufactured to protect against premature tread wear. If a tire reaches the end of its usable tread life (2/32”) before the stated mileage warranty (indicated in this document) the original purchaser will be issued a comparable Delinte Tire brand manufactured by the Sentury Tire factory on a pro-rata basis, based on the percentage of remaining usable tread depth down to the remaining 2/32” tread depth. Tread must be worn down evenly across the face of the tread. In order to maintain this limited warranty, all tires must be rotated at least every 3-4,000 miles. Any additional costs of mounting, balancing, installation charges, shipping, and any applicable sales tax or use taxes are not covered. Documentation is required showing alignment, tire rotation records, along with date of installation and removal to maintain tread wear warranty. Tires MUST be rotated side-to-side every 3-4,000 miles. Tread must be worn down evenly across the face of the tread.
D. Exclusions Not Covered Under This Limited Warranty
- Tires used on RVs (recreational vehicles), Motor Homes, Trailers, or tires used in commercial service.
- Tires that are used in a staggered application where tires on the back of the vehicle are a different size than those on the front.
- Any tire that has any brand information, sizes, or the D.O.T. identification numbers removed intentionally.
- Ride complaints after the first 2/32” of tread wear or replacement of 3 or more tires from the same vehicle will not be accepted.
- Premature/irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical deficiencies.
- Failure to rotate the tires at recommended intervals.
- Road hazard damage including cuts, snags, bruises, punctures, tire repair, impact breaks, etc. (Select tires indicated in this document have coverage under the Dennis Dillon Delinte Tire Road Hazard Program.)
- Any tires on any vehicle that are registered and normally operated outside the U.S.
- Any damage from over/under inflation, tire overloading, fire, theft, and any defective mechanical condition of the vehicle.
- Any damage from incorrect tire mounting/dismounting/balancing, any incorrect tire application, water or any other material trapped inside the tire during tire mounting.
- Any racing or other misapplication of tire to improper road conditions.
- Environmental ozone or weather cracking after 48 months from tire manufacture date.
- Any accident, fire, chemical corrosion, tire alteration, vandalism, abuse, or running on a flat tire.
- Any tires worn beyond the tire bar wear indicators and less than 2/32”.
- Uneven wear in which the tread groove difference is 2/32” or more across the face of the tire.
- Any loss of time or use, inconvenience, any incidental or consequential damage.
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage or brake lock.
E. Road Hazard Warranty
See the “Dennis Dillon Road Hazard” below
F. Owner’s Claim Filing Obligations
To file for a Limited Warranty and Road Hazard Warranty Claim, the owner must:
- Present the Limited Warranty Registration Form to an authorized Delinte Tire dealer for processing. Please keep a copy for your own records.
- Submit a copy of the original purchase receipt including automobile mileage at time of tire installation and of tire dismounting.
- Submit a tire rotation record showing that all tires have been rotated every 3-4,000 miles.
G. TIRE MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES
To reduce the risk of tire failure we recommend the following:
- Maintain proper inflation pressure based on vehicle manufacturers recommendation.
- Do not drive if tires are under/over-inflated. Pressure should be set at the level recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Wheel alignment and balancing should be maintained based on vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
- Do not overload. The maximum load carrying capacity is molded on the tire sidewall.
- Avoid potholes and driving over curbs, obstacles, and pavement edges.
- Avoid excessive spinning or burnout of tires.
- Tires must be replaced when only 2/32” tire tread depth remain.
- Check tires frequently for scrapes, cuts, foreign objects, separations, or bulges. If damage is found, change tire immediately with a spare and have the damaged tire examined by a Delinte Tire dealer professional.
- Maintain proper speed limits allowed by law or the appropriate speed justified by driving conditions.
- Rotate tires to achieve maximum longevity.
Dennis Dillon Road Hazard
THIS ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ELIGIBLE DELINTE TIRE PURCHASE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. IN ORDER TO EXPEDITE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS, PLEASE RETAIN AND PRESENT YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE INVOICE WHEN REQUESTING ANY SERVICE UNDER THIS ROAD HAZARD PROTECTION.
This Tire Road Hazard Protection (“Protection”) is included with eligible new tires purchased from Dennis Dillon and is administered by the parts and service departments within Dennis Dillon (“Administrator”).
WHAT TIRES ARE ELIGIBLE?
The benefits of this Protection are available only for the tires (i) purchased by you, the Customer, from Dennis Dillon, manufactured by Sentury Tire under the Delinte name (ii) that are listed clearly on the original purchase invoice (“Original Invoice”) as tires with a Delinte Article # (“Eligible Tires”). This Protection is limited to the repair or replacement of Eligible Tires damaged by a road hazard as described below.
PROTECTION BENEFIT PERIOD:
This Protection covers Eligible Tires for a term of 12 months from the date on your Original Invoice for the tires, or until any part of the tire tread that comes in contact with the road has a tread depth of 2/32” or less, whichever occurs first (“Benefit Period”). When an Eligible Tire is replaced, the Protection Benefits for that Eligible Tire end.
WHAT IS ROAD HAZARD DAMAGE?
Road hazard damage occurs when a tire fails as a result of a puncture, bruise, or impact break incurred during the course of normal driving on a road maintained by state or local authority. Nails, glass and potholes are the most common examples of road hazards.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
If an Eligible Tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard during the Benefit Period, this Protection provides reimbursement as defined below for (i) flat tire repair up to $25.00 per tire per occurrence, and or (ii) tire replacement up to the tire purchase price on your Original Invoice or the replacement tire price, whichever is less (“Benefit Limit”).
WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS?
- You must purchase the replacement tire and / or pay for the repair. You will then be reimbursed for the repair or replacement as determined by the Administrator pursuant to the Flat Tire Repair and Tire Replacement Terms below, once all required documentation has been submitted and approved.
- Under no circumstances will the eligible reimbursement amount exceed the Benefit Limit.
- The Administrator reserves the right to limit reimbursement to the generally accepted retail replacement costs.
- If you do not follow the Administrator’s instructions, your claim may not be eligible for reimbursement.
- This Protection is only available within the state of Idaho. It is not available in any other US State, APO/FPO, Canada, or Mexico.
WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN SERVICE:
You may take your vehicle to any tire service facility. If you are unable to locate a tire service facility, contact the Administrator during normal business hours for assistance at 208-336-6278.
FLAT TIRE REPAIR:
If an Eligible Tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard during the Benefit Period and can be safely repaired per industry standards and guidelines, the tire may be repaired at any tire service facility. Reimbursement is strictly limited to the cost to repair your tire and may not exceed $25.00 per tire per occurrence. You are responsible for any additional charges including but not limited to mounting, balancing, taxes, and miscellaneous fees. The Protection will remain in effect for the repaired tire for the remainder of the Benefit Period.
If an Eligible Tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard during the Benefit Period and cannot be safely repaired per industry standards and guidelines, it should be replaced with an exact make/model of tire from Delinte. If not available, a comparable quality tire should be installed. Reimbursement is strictly limited to the cost to replace your original tire and may not exceed the Benefit Limit. You are responsible for any additional charges including, but not limited to, mounting, balancing, taxes and miscellaneous fees.
- Properly care for and maintain your tires, including ensuring tires are operated at proper inflation pressures and rotated regularly.
- Use all reasonable means to protect your tires from additional damage.
- Contact the Administrator at 208-336-6278 for prior authorization and approval before replacing a damaged tire.
- Furnish such information as may be required.
- Payment of all expenses and costs incurred when repairing or replacing an Eligible Tire and submission of claim for reimbursement to the Administrator.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO MAKE A CLAIM WHEN AN ELIGIBLE TIRE IS DAMAGED:
- If you have a tire that has been damaged due to a road hazard as defined above, go to a Dennis Dillon facility to have your tire examined. If you are not within a reasonable distance of a Dennis Dillon facility, contact the Administrator at 208-336-6278 for assistance in locating the closest recommended non Dennis Dillon facility.
- If it is determined that your tire is repairable, the tire service facility does not need to contact the Administrator for approval to repair the tire. Have the tire repaired, and submit the required paperwork to the Administrator to receive reimbursement.
- If the tire service facility determines that the tire is not repairable, the tire service facility must contact the Administrator at 208-336-6278 for prior authorization before replacing the tire.
- The Administrator will review the damage to your tire with the tire service facility, authorize your tire replacement, provide the eligible reimbursement amount, and then work with you to make arrangements to purchase a replacement tire.
- You must purchase the replacement tire or pay for the repair. You will be reimbursed for the repair and/or replacement as determined by the Administrator pursuant to the Flat Tire Repair and/or Tire Replacement Terms, once all required documentation has been submitted and approved.
- You must sign the repair or replacement invoice (not required when you work directly with Dennis Dillon).
- If you do not purchase the replacement tire from Dennis Dillon, you must submit a copy of your Original Invoice showing the purchase of the tires, and a copy of your signed repair or replacement invoice to the Administrator. Documents may be faxed to 208-336-6122 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not purchase the replacement tire from Dennis Dillon, the replacement invoice must include: (i) the name and address of the tire servicing facility from which you purchase the replacement tire, (ii) your full name and address, (iii) your vehicle year, make and model, and (iv) the brand, type, size, and purchase price of the replacement tire.
- The damaged tire must be made available for inspection if requested by the Administrator.
- If a tire needs to be replaced and authorization cannot be obtained because the damage has occurred outside of the Administrator’s normal business hours, you may elect to wait for authorization or proceed with a tire replacement. In order to be eligible for reimbursement: (1) if replaced, the damaged tire must be retained, AND (2) the Administrator must be contacted at 208-336-6278 within 2 business days. There is no guaranteed eligibility.
- All claim documentation, including the tire(s) if requested, must be submitted within 60 days of service in order for your claim to be considered for reimbursement.
EXCLUSIONS: THIS PROTECTION WILL NOT PAY OR REIMBURSE FOR:
1. Failures to tires occurring when any part of the tire tread that comes in contact with the road has a tread depth of 2/32” (1.6mm) or less.
2. Replacements made without the Administrator’s prior authorization except as provided in step 10 above.
3. Repairs or replacements made by anyone other than a licensed tire service provider, its agents, contractors or licensees.
4. Any invoice presented for payment of services not performed as described at the time of authorization.
5. Damage incurred outside the state of Idaho.
6. Repair or replacement of tires that are (i) not purchased by you, the Customer, from Dennis Dillon, (ii) not listed clearly on the Original Invoice with a Delinte Article #.
7. Repair or replacement of a tire due to Delinte manufacturer recall, defect or warranty (other than a road hazard warranty) for which the manufacturer will repair or replace the tire at its expense or at a reduced cost.
8. Cosmetic damage to any tire. Cosmetic damage is described as damage that does not affect the structural integrity of the tire.
9. Any loss, damage or expense caused by accidents, collision, theft, larceny, snow chains, explosion, lightning, earthquakes, fire, windstorms, hurricanes, water, floods, malicious mischief, vandalism, civil commotion, riots, war, or similar occurrence.
10. Any damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper application, improper towing, improper balancing or alignment, improper inflation, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, or similar action.
11. Any loss, damage or expense as a result of off-road use (off-road use is described as driving on anything that is not a paved or gravel road maintained by the state or local authority).
12. Damage caused by mechanical failures (e.g., failed shocks, struts, alignment, balancing, or similar failure) or interference with vehicle components (e.g., fenders, exhaust, springs, or similar component).
13. Damage to tires either in the sidewall or tread area due to dry rot, peeling, or cracking.
14. Repair or replacement of tires that have been repaired in a manner other than per tire manufacturer guidelines and industry approved methods.
15. Repair or replacement of tires that have been re-treaded, re-capped, re-grooved, remolded, or tubed.
16. Repair or replacement of any tire(s) used or installed on vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity greater than one-ton.
17. Repair or replacement of any tire(s) used or installed on vehicles used for track driving, or commercial applications, such as police or emergency service, snow removal, carriage of passengers for hire, commercial towing, construction, or postal service.
18. Repair or replacement of any tire(s) used or installed on vehicles used for farm, ranch, or agriculture, and vehicles that are registered to or licensed under a farm or ranch.
19. Repair or replacement of tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) and/or devices and components associated with TPMS.
20. PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR DAMAGE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SECONDARY DAMAGES.
21. Any other costs or expenses that you incur as a result of the need to repair or replace your tire.
23. Any costs or expenses arising because the vehicle is not available for use.
24. Liability for damage to property, injury to or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the vehicle whether or not related to tire damage.
25. Storage or freight charges.
26. Traffic fines, citations or penalties.
1. The benefits of this complementary Protection are secondary to any other motor club contracts and/or vehicle service contracts you may have purchased that provide reimbursement for damaged tires and/or wheels. When an Eligible Tire is damaged by a road hazard and another company provides any reimbursement for the tire, the maximum amount reimbursable under this Protection Program will be less the amount reimbursed under the motor club or vehicle service contract.
2. THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY CLAIM SUBMITTED WITH FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION OR IF THE PAPERWORK DOES NOT CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, VEHICLE AND TIRES.
3. Authorization is granted based on the information provided during the call; if the documentation submitted (including the tire(s) if requested) does not substantiate the information provided during the call, your claim may not be eligible for reimbursement.
4. All claims must be submitted within 60 days of service or your claim may not be eligible for reimbursement.
5. All claim documentation, including the tire(s) if requested, must be submitted within 60 days of service in order for your claim to be considered for reimbursement.
6. The terms and conditions outlined above are the full and complete agreement between the parties. You must not rely on any oral representations or statements about the Protection.
7. The Administrator may delegate the performance of its duties and obligations and assign its rights and benefits hereunder.
8. The Administrator assumes no obligation or responsibility with regard to your vehicle.
9. The Administrator neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume additional liability on its behalf.
TRANSFER: This Protection is extended only to you, the original purchaser of the Eligible Tire(s), and may not be transferred to anyone who purchases your vehicle or tires during the term of this Protection. The benefits of this Protection are not transferable to any other tires.